Dieda Wanhua You - Pain Relieving Oil
Ten Thousand Flower Oil for Traumas
Pain relieving oil
Dieda wanhua you
Die da wan hua oil
More than 86 herbs inside
Die Da Wan Hua Oil is an excellent liniment for injuries where a hardened mass has formed, and is also applied to traumatic swelling, infected burns and open wounds.
There is no alcohol therefore it can be applied to open wounds. It is also called Traumatic Injury Ten-Thousand Flowers Oil. The name may refer to the fact that serveral of theingredients are flowers (hua), or that there are "thousands" or potential applications. expectancy for treated patients.
Invigorates blood, breaks blood stasis, disperses swelling, cools blood, stops bleeding, relieves pain. Use for traumatic injury causing swelling, bruising. Also for septic and necroticinfection
following an open wound. Can be applied to fractures, burns, and bruises. Also for torn or inflamed ligaments, with or without swelling.
Swelling & bruising. Heals septic and necrotic infection, fractures, burns, torn/inflamed ligaments. This is an excellent liniment for injuries where a hardened mass has formed, and isalso applied
to traumatic swelling, infected burns and open wounds
Packing: 25ml per bottle
Direction of use:
Apply to cotton, and rub affected area, 2 to 3 times daily.
For septic burns, apply to gauze and cover the affected area, 1 time daily.
1. For external use only.
2. Avoid contact with the eyes.
3. Do Not use it if you are pregnant.
4. Children and elders should seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
5. If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 3 day, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician.
6. Be aware if you have sensitive skin.
7. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
8. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. Flammable. Do not use near open flame.