Ammeltz Yoko Yoko 46ml
Muscular Stiffness, Muscular Pain, Muscular Fatigue, Low Back Pain, Bruises, Sprains.
Direction of Application
Apply a proper amount to affected area 2 or 3 times a day.
Active Ingredients (per 100mL)
Ethylene Glycol Salicylate 2,500mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 100mg
Benzyl Nicotinate 10mg
Nonivarnide (Vanillylamide Nonylate) 12mg
Outstanding effect against shoulder stiffness and muscular ache
This newly-formulated NEW AMMELTZ YOKO YOKO contains Benzyl Nicotinate and Vanillylamide Nonylate as an active ingredient. It relieves your shoulder stiffness and muscular aches.
The new formula has succeeded in getting rid of strong smell. Those who have been worried about it before and others who are sensitive to smell can now enjoy this efficacy without concern.
Easy-to-apply new bottle
The bottle has been further modified for easier handling and application. Its neck is bent so the rubber cap can perfectly reach any affected parts of your body, even on the back and/or hip that used to be difficult parts to be applied. You can apply the appropriate amount of it in an extremely smooth manner.
Stronger effect will be induced from applying the liquid after shower or during perspiration, it is normal effect of the liquid to the affected parts. If you feel excessive tingling, wash it off with soap and put on a warm towel to mitigate the stimulating effect.
- The following persons should consult a doctor or a pharmacist before use.
- Those who have developed any allergic symptom (e.g. rash, reddening, itch, sore) due to drugs or cosmetics
- Those who or whose relatives are of hypersensitive physical conditions.
- Do not apply to the areas around eyes, mucous membrane, skin affected with eczema or rash, and wound.
- Pay attention to the following before use
- Follow the specified application.
- Children should use under the guidance of a protector.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Should it get into eyes, wash it off immediately with cold or warm water. For serious cases, see an ophthalmologist.
- For external use only. Do not take internally.
- The person with sensitive skin should avoid applying on the same part repeatedly.
- Do not affix unbreathable adhesive plaster onto the parts applied with the liquid.
- Pay attention to the following during and after use
- If you should have a rash, reddening, swell, itch, etc., due to the use of this product, stop using and consult a doctor or a pharmacist
- Efficacy depends on the amount applied, room temperature, applied parts and different person. Stop using if you feel very strong, itching or hurt.
- Refrain from warming the applied part with an electric blanket warmer or other device.
- If there is no improvement after its use for several days, stop using and consult a doctor or a pharmacist.
- Keep away from acetate fiber and materials / furniture painted with or made of acetate plastic such as a frame for glasses and comb. The liquid damages such materials.
- Do not apply this product and other external remedies together on the same part.
- Cautions in storage and handling
- Keep out of reach of children
- Tighten cap after use. Avoid direct sunlight, and store in dark cool place.
- Do not put in another container to prevent any chance of misuse and to keep the quality.
- Keep away from open flame.
- It may cause leakage of the liquid if the cap is not tightened.
- Please use before the expiry date indicated at the bottom of the packaging box, do not use after the expiry date.