Dieda Zhengtong Yaogao - Medicated Plaster 701
701 Dieda Zhengtong Yaogao Pain Easing Plaster (Patch)
701 Dieda Zhengtong Yaogao medicated plasters provide temporary relief from minor aches and pains of muscles and joints, simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains. This 701 herbal pain patch is used with remarkable results to relieve the pain of plantar fasciitis and bone spurs in areas not covered by thick muscles, including heel spurs and bone spurs in the shoulder area.*
Herbal Ingredients found in 701 Dieda Zhengtong Yaogao Pain Easing Plaster (Patch
- Camphor (3.1%): When absorbed through the skin can act as a local anesthetic and antimicrobial agent.
- Menthol (8%): Can be particularly effective in the support of joints and helping to relieve aches and pains.
- Methyl Salicylate (10%): Works by causing skin to cool and then warm to help ease sensation of ache or pain.
- Baikal Skullcap Root
- Bushy Knotweed Root and Rhizome
- Chinese Rhubarb Root and Rhizome
- Fragrant Rosewood Trunk and Root
- Philodendron Bark
- Shiny Bramble Root
- Gum resin
- Paraffinum Liquidum leve
- Natural rubber latex
Instructions for 701 Dieda Zhengtong Yaogao Pain Easing Plaster
- Clean and thoroughly dry affected area before application
- Cut patch to desired size
- Remove film from patch and apply adhesive side to affected area
- More effective after hot shower or massage
- Remains effective for about 8 hours under normal conditions
- Do not use for children under 2 years of age